- The modular workbenches from BENCHALIST impress with a host of configuration possibilities as well as a large selection of accessories and options.
- All modular workbenches are available as watchmaker workbenches, as jeweller or goldsmith workbenches, and as gem setter benches.
- Can also be modified for other industries.
How can we help you?
EFFICIENT & MODERN.
Our modular series gives you a choice between these two high-quality workbench base frames:
ELECTRICAL & MANUAL.
For furnishing ergonomically designed workstations, we offer workbench base frames made of steel, stainless steel or aluminium with three different height-adjustment options:
- A simple, elegant system offers manual height adjustment by means of adjusting screws.
- The hydraulic height adjustment features a removable easy-to-use hand crank to move the workbench up or down.
- The convenient electrical height adjustment allows moving the hydraulic-motor-operated workbench to the optimal working height quietly and quickly.
ROBUST & ELEGANT.
The elegant design includes materials that not only have a high-quality look, but prove their lasting value on the job day in and day out.
We manufacture worktops form different materials in line with your requirements:
- High-quality hardwoods are given an elaborate surface finish using painting and staining techniques.
- Worktops with linoleum surface whose soft and natural touch and feel is particularly suited for final assembly operations.
- Very stable multiplex boards with HPL coating on both sides offer a wide range of choices in terms of board thickness, décor and colour.
- The innovative wood powder coating helps to create seamless, easy-care and extremely resilient worktops with free choice of shape, colour and design.
- Worktops made of Corian as well as the extremely durable HPL compact top are perfect for special requirements on design and use
CUSTOMIZED & VARIABLE.
- To ensure the beauty of your worktop is preserved permanently, we recommend our replaceable Corian or linoleum inserts in the working area.
- Linoleum has a slightly softer surface, the Corian insert is highly durable and resistant to many solvents.
- Our padded and durable armrests covered in Alcantara, man-made leather or genuine leather allow you to work with precision and a steady hand.
- You have a choice of armrests rigidly connected to the workbench top or armrests offering adjustment in three dimensions with a special ball joint.
SPECIFIC & INDIVIDUAL.
We also offer our workspace systems in an ESD-compliant version for special requirements as well as for protection against electrostatic discharge.
- Our innovative modular technical equipment rail comprises modules inserted flush with the surface, which are variable with regard to position and arrangement. Be it a lamp receptacle, compressed air, a bracket for a tablet computer or a retractable docking station with integrated USB port - choose from our modular technology repertoire!
- Order is a must: All our BENCHALIST workbenches can be fitted with a practical cable and media compartment with hinged door in front of the bench's rear panel.
- The standard configuration of all workbenches includes an expandable socket as well as an electric master switch within easy reach on the front of the bench.
- Easily and quietly gliding full-extension pull-outs with self-closing feature, combined with high-quality drawers made of solid wood, ensure a neat arrangement of your workstation thanks to their variable dividers.
- The optionally lockable containers also come in a number of steel variants.
Discover the possibilities of the BENCHALIST MODULAR SYSTEM and let our sample models inspire you: